- A Note About Minors. The Teaze Service is intended for users 18 years and older only ((twenty-one (21) years in places where eighteen (18) years is not the age of majority). We do not intentionally gather Personal Data about visitors who are under the age of 18.
- A Note To Users Outside Of The United States. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
- Types Of Data We Collect. "Personal Data" means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, geo-location data, device identifier as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. "Anonymous Data" means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data as described below.
- Data You Provide to Us.
- Profile. We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your photo, display name, status, relationship, looking for, ethnicity, age or date of birth, geo-location data, email address, social network link, "Favorites", "Blocks", "Tribes" and any other information you voluntarily add to your profile on the Teaze App or is generated by your use of the Teaze Service ("Profile Information").
- Instant Message. When you send an instant message (which may include photos, location, audio or video) to other users of the Teaze Service, we will retain the messages ("Instant Messages") as required by the operation of the Teaze Service.
- Feedback/Support. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail (e.g., for support), we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply. If you contact us for support, we may also collect and retain certain technical diagnostic data, e.g., your phone model.
- Mailing List. If you provide us your email address for inclusion in our mailing lists, we will collect your email address. We may email you Teaze news, Teaze Services updates, the latest information on products and services, and third party offers that apply to you. You may opt out of such third party emails at the time of registration, or you will have the opportunity to "opt-out" by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive. You may not opt out of emails related to the operation of the Teaze Services as this may be necessary for the normal operation of the Teaze Services such as password recovery.
- If you purchase a subscription service from us, we (or our third party service provider) will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information, address, telephone number, and email address. If we use a third party service provider, the service provider may provide certain information back to us (e.g., your name, phone number, partial credit card number, and email address).
- Invite a Friend. If you use the invite a friend feature on the Teaze Service, we will pre-populate your email with our invite information, but we do not store your contacts or any Personal Data from you or your friend.
- Partner Promotion. We may collect information you voluntarily provide when you enter into a Partner Promotion, as described below.
When you use or connect to Teaze App by or through a Third Party Platform "including Facebook" you allow us to access and/or collect certain information from your Third Party Platform profile/account. You additionally allow us to access information contained in cookies placed on your device by the Third Party Platform as permitted by the terms of your agreement and privacy settings with the Third Party Platform. We may share this information with the Third Party Platform for their use as permitted by the terms of your agreement and privacy settings with the Third Party Platform.
We will share some of the information we collect from you with vendors and other service providers who work with us to support the internal operations of our website and/or mobile application. For example, we use a third-party service for ad tracking and to help us prepare website and mobile application analytics.
Our third-party ad tracking and analytics company never sends emails, notifications, or other communications to our end users. Certain third-party ad tracking and analytics allows you to opt out third-party tracking and analytics.
- Data Collected via Technology.
- Device Information. We will collect an ID that is unique to the mobile device on which you install the Teaze App ("Device ID" and "Device", respectively). For example, if you installed the Teaze App on an Apple Device, we store your identifierForVendor. On an Android Device, this Device ID could include the IMEI, MEID, or ESN. We may create a hashed version of your Device ID and use your hashed Device ID to log you into the Teaze Service. We may store your Device ID and/or your hashed Device ID with other information we collect about you, including your Profile Information and your instant message information. We will collect certain software and hardware information about your Device.
- Distance Information. When you use the Teaze App, we will collect your location to determine your distance from other users ("Distance Information") through the GPS, Wi-Fi, and/or cellular technology in your Device (e.g., iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android device). Your last known location is stored on our servers for the purpose of calculating Distance Information between you and other users.
- Third Parties. Our advertisers and partners may also use their own cookies or other tracking technology which may collect information about you within the Teaze Services. We do not control use of these tracking technologies used by advertisers and partners and expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them.
- Use of Your Data
- Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the Teaze Service. Teaze reserves the right to use Anonymous data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in its sole discretion.
- IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT PROFILE INFORMATION.YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN YOU USE THE TEAZE APP, AS A DEFAULT, YOUR PROFILE INFORMATION (DEFINED ABOVE) IS PUBLIC AND OTHER USERS OF THE TEAZE APP CAN SEE YOUR PROFILE INFORMATION. DO NOT INCLUDE INFORMATION IN YOUR PROFILE THAT YOU WANT TO KEEP PRIVATE.
- IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT DISTANCE INFORMATION.YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN YOU USE THE TEAZE APP, AS A DEFAULT, YOUR DISTANCE INFORMATION IS PUBLIC AND OTHER USERS OF THE TEAZE APP CAN SEE YOUR DISTANCE INFORMATION WITHIN YOUR PROFILE. Teaze App users can use the location feature in the Teaze App to search for other users by distance. Your Distance Information will be used for these searches. Sophisticated users who use the Teaze App in an unauthorized manner, or other users who change their location while you remain in the same location, may use this information to determine your location. The Teaze App may include a feature to hide or change the accuracy of your Distance Information, in which case we will respect your selection. If you choose to hide your Distance Information, the Teaze App will still sort your profile based on your relative distance from other users and thus your Distance Information may still be approximated by other users. Thus, even if you choose to hide your Distance Information, others may nevertheless be able to determine your location. YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DISTANCE INFORMATION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data; Changing Your Personal Data
- Partner Promotion. We may disclose information you voluntarily provide when you enter into a Partner Promotion, as described below.
- Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Data (as described below), Teaze may disclose Personal Data in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws; to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, violation of our policies, or as otherwise required by law.
- Partner Promotions. We may offer contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions with our third party partners from time to time ("Partner Promotion"). If additional or different privacy practices govern a Partner Promotion, then we will present you the additional or different terms prior to your entering the Partner Promotion, and such terms will apply to how we collect, use and disclose the information you provide through the Partner Promotion.
- Apple. If you are using the Teaze App on an Apple iOS device, Apple Inc.’s iAd network states that users may opt out of behavioral targeting by visiting http://oo.apple.comfrom your iOS device.
- Changes to your Personal Data. You may change certain fields of your Profile Information by editing your profile in the Teaze App. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be legally required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may keep your Personal Data, Distance Information, Device ID, hashed Device ID, and your usage history (which includes a history of text or photos that have been censored, bans, as well as a history of profile photos uploaded) for administrative purposes.
- Security Of Your Personal Data. Teaze is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100 percent secure, however. Therefore, while Teaze uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, Teaze cannot guarantee its absolute security.